Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's GlamRockChic y'all :-)

GlamRockChic becomes Glam Rock Chic to many.
Let's throw away the spaces ladies.
Because it's time Glam Rock and Chic become BFFs.
Thank you for the compliments. GlamRockChic is less than a month old and I have been fortunate to get positive reviews and encouragement from you fashionistas. It has been a difficult journey getting here and it still is, but I am always hopeful that one day I would be able to get past all that hardship. I am CEO - Chief of Everything Officer, I write my own blog, design my own catalogue, my shoe box and even my website. All for the passion of designing and producing.

And I hope to be doing so for as long as I can.
Do continue to spread the word ladies and I will give you a surprise once we reach 2000 likes on FB!!

2 comments:

Shoespot said...

Love it! what did you use to draw your illustration?

Big hugs from Vix @ Shoespot
x

GlamRockChic said...

Hey Vicki,
hello! i use the old organic method of drawing by hand, then inking the lines with artline pen and scanning it into my laptop where I colour it quickly on photoshop before going to source the material.

Glad u asked!