Friday, December 9, 2011

Asia Fashion Inc event


GlamRockChic display at Asia Fashion Inc's soft launch. Picture stolen from Autymn's website since I couldn't make it down to Singapore to say hi to all the fashionistas there.
First thing I did was to cringe at the sight of my Super Diva in mustard that had collapsed in a strappy pile because the acrylic insert I had shipped it off with is missing. Who took it out of the shoe and why, I would never know. It looked so sorry, like a deflated chiffon cake. Can't help it - it's a very soft shoe so that you don't hurt your pretty feet while partying. I never like conventional strappy shoes anyway, especially shoes that are made of many many thin straps binded together.

Anyway, congrats to Asia Fashion Inc for their launch and I am thankful to be part of the 15 designers choosen for their soft launch. Watch this space and watch them grow with more Asian designers. Also, go buy a pair of GlamRockChic there!

No comments: