Sunday, December 4, 2011

Xmas wishlist

Xmas is coming! My wish to Santa :

1. Is for my courier company to stop increasing fuel charges
2. People to stop changing GlamRockChic to Glam Rock Chic or GlamRock Chic
3. People to know how to pronounce 'chic', it's not chick, chi, chek, cheese. Why oh why???
4. People to stop thinking that my shoes are as comfortable as flats. I never claim that but I also can't help it when bloggers say it's comfortable. I don't pay them. Everyone has different shape feet. High heels will still be painful. If you want super comfortable, go buy Hush Puppies. But you want style right? So do lower your expectations. Comfort and style is like water and oil. Omg, why am i even trying to justify this? It's because my shoes are not priced USD1000 right? Seems like when you price your shoes that high, you get to get away with anything, including making women love you for giving them more foot blisters.
5. More buying than 'liking'
6. People to comparing GlamRockChic to Steve Madden/Vincci/Charles & Keith/Jeffrey Campbell just because our pricepoint is lower than the average designer shoe of USD500 above. I do this to democratize luxury, making it accessible instead of keeping it at such an exclusive price that only certain people can afford. Believe me, my margins for each shoe is very low. At the end of the day, each shoe is my own, proprietary design.
7. More opportunity outlets for someone based in Malaysia.


Santa, please make my wish come true by 2012!

2 comments:

jinkar said...

I agree that they are not as omfortable as flats but they are the most comfortable high heels I've ever worn. I got your heart and soul and am still getting used to them, so only wear them out to dinner where it's walk from car to restaurant . I recently bought with my friend the net a stud orange and realised after trying them that the heel height for this shoe is prob the most realistically usable for me. Can't wait to wear them to Christmas dinner. Keep up the good work. Will have to wait a reasonable time before I get your wrapped as my husband thinks I have enough shoes as it is.

GlamRockChic said...

hi dear! nice to hear from u! so it was u who bought the net a stud orange with your friend! Thank you! If u are not used to anything above 4", then yeah, wear it for short periods at a time, eventually u will get used to it. Net a stud is low but it's not as comfortable as Heart n Soul due to the mesh. Hopefully it won't hurt too much, it is softer than usual mesh shoes.
no worries jin kar, i can understand, husbands always think that! lol!