Sunday, September 30, 2012

Collection 4


Collection 4 is out now!
Titled 'I am fierce, hear me RAWR' is really about female empowerment. I believe women are becoming very vocal with their fashion choice and are not inhibited by colors, textures, statement heels, etc. We want to look good and different, especially in this age of technology, being able to fully access information on trends worldwide, powerful fashion and beauty images, etc.Women demand more now than before and it is GRC's pleasure to be able to contribute to more individualistic designs.

I am fierce, hear me RAWR is not about extremely fierce looking shoes, spike and studs everywhere, etc. Although I must admit I do love chunky hardware on shoes but I will reserve that for some other day.
Fierce is a mental state of mind, not about being scary.
It's about looking and feeling good about yourself, achieving anything you set out to achieve.
It's about girl power.
Women will rule the world someday, and it's good to have fab shoes when that happens! lol

We will be sharing more insights / personal stores on each shoe design, the why and the hows in following blogposts. Millions of thanks to the incredible girls who have stood by GlamRockChic despite the slow and arduous wait!






No comments: